Thursday, September 16, 2010

Three Thing Thursday

1) Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (Runner's Knee) - That's my diagnoses of the Wonky knee pain that I've encountered the last two runs. I checked my training calendar and knew better than to skip my rest days. Why am I so dumb????? Don't answer that.

2) Flu shot - Yay or Nay? I've never gotten one but I encountered a lot of sick folks last year!

3) I'm starting to think about my winter running apparel, I know it's early but I want to be ready. I think I need some new tights, so I'm thinking of the CW-X. Any thoughts???????

6 comments:

Marlene said...

1. KEN, when will you learn?

2. Never have, don't intend to...

3. I want to try some of those tights this winter too.

B. Kramer said...

Thanks for stopping by Team HQ. As a pretty healthy individual, I never was worried about fending off the flu naturally. I say, nay. Cheers!

Run Jess Run said...

I thought I had a bit of runner's knee, too.

I've never gotten a flu shot and I'm a teacher...

B.o.B. said...

1. Bummer! Hope it's healed soon.

2. Thinking about it myself, however not until after MCM.

3. I have a pair that I like but I don't need more than 2 or 3 here in the hot-as-hell-all-year state. :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your knee, but now you know it really isn't "normal" right now.

I get the flu shot every year. I am exposed to sick people at work and I get sick less often than my kids and hubby, so it works for me.

I want the CWX tights too, they look fast and I've heard good things about em.

And yes, you're right about my post.."O for 3 " is what I meant- d-uoh! Serves me right for using a sports analogy! ;) Thanks!

Unknown said...

Ack! PFS is my 'friend' too. I needed euflexxa injections to get back on my feet again running :-(

 
;