Monday, September 20, 2010

A Deal is a Deal.......

Day one of the deal between Wonky knee and me and so far each party has done what they promised...

I was sooooo tempted to go for a run at lunch but I knew that I would be running on a harder surface than I agreed to. So instead, I went to the gym and pumped some iron.......

At this rate I'll be ready to enter one of those Bodybuilding contest......(okay,maybe not).

But I was able to get in another short run after work on the track with no real issues. I say 'real' issues because I still feel some slight twinges.....

Do you have little kids in your neighborhood that see you running and wonder what you're doing????

Why is this adult running???? But these same kids think nothing of watching adults smoke and drink....

Okay, time to put some ice on Mr. Wonky knee and grab a BEvERage and a cigarette...........

5 comments:

Unknown said...

But think of the good influence you have on those kids. :-)

Anonymous said...

I think the adults in my neighborhood are wondering what I'm doing day after day. :) Get better knee!

Marlene said...

Hey, was that cigarette part of the deal??

Jess said...

It's amazing how many people wind up reporting seeing me: People from Norah's daycare, my students, co-workers, neighbors. I'm not sure what they think but they always comment on it, so it must leave SOME kind of impression.

Lindsay said...

My neighbors have commented on my running all the time haha. Hopefully you are making an impression on young minds!

 
;