Friday, September 17, 2010

I Wish I Could Run Away................

Well since Wonky (word stealing from B.o.B.) knee has sidelined me, I decided to spend more time in the gym. You know, pump some iron and look at myself in the mirrors.......

I was really surprised at all of the strength that I've lost from not making it a regular thing.

The old Blue hairs were pushing more poundage around than me!!!!

So, as always I decided that I'm going to make it a priority to get back into the gym (how many times have I said that?) This goes along with getting on the bike trainer in the basement.

But being at the Community Center did bring up a few thoughts and concerns..... Inquiring minds want to know????

Why is there always one old naked guy that sits on the locker room bench butt ass naked????

Is this just a gender thing????

At what age is it acceptable to wear sweatpants out in public and not be going to the gym or gas station?????

Why do really old people want you to know how old they are, is this the state fair????

Okay, now I want each of you to go out and have a fantastic weekend. I'll be testing out the knee.....

8 comments:

o2bhiking said...

Take care of that knee, Coach! And stop hanging around locker rooms naked.

Joanna said...

No, sadly it is not a gender thing. There's the occassional naked woman in a locker room, too. Although rarely sitting on a bench. That's gross.

Jen Feeny said...

Take care over there!!!

Marlene said...

Good for you, getting back to the gym thang. I'll be there soon too...

GOod luck with the wonky knee!

Have a great weekend.

Bethany + Ryan said...

wait, there was only ONE naked guy in the men's locker room?? At the gym i go to there are about 25 naked old ladies!!! ihope that guy put a towel down before he sat...

Run Jess Run said...

I've always wondered about the locker room thing...and it's never an attractive person, either.

Unknown said...

Yeah, there's the woman's version of that too. LOL

vibram said...

Hi, I stumbled upon your blog, and read some old posts here. I liked your posts, very interesting and nice to read. More power to you and take care of your knee! :)

 
;