Thursday, September 9, 2010

Three Thing Thursday

1) how can you go from having a great run and feeling like you can go forever to just stopping in your tracks? That happened to me on my run this morning. I was two miles into the run when my brain just seemed to shutdown and tell my body it was tired......WTF???????

2) Is it okay to 'bandit' a race if you also volunteer for the same race? We're having a point-to-point 1/2 Mary and I plan on volunteering and also running in a few friends. I'm not sure how I plan on doing it but that's the plan.

3) Wear some ID at 'all' times when you're out there training.

Happy Friday Eve............

3 comments:

Evolving Through Running said...

Amen on the ID. Just got a RoadID - long overdue.

Lindsay said...

i wouldn't consider that banditing if you're just running a short distance to the finish w/ some friends? i assume you'd run one in and turn back around to find another? i dunno, doesn't seem like a big deal. bad-banditing to me is running the full race as if you had paid for it. i think you'd be ok.

Anne said...

I think you're OK to run in friends if you're also volunteering. You've paid your way through donating your time. Just remember to move off the course before the finish. And have fun running everyone in!

 
;