Friday, July 18, 2008

T.G.I.F.

What do you ladies do with the couch that is normally in the Ladies restroom? We don’t have a couch or anything to sit on while we’re in the john.

What age do kids learn to eat an Oreo by separating the two sides?

Who decided to put verbiage on the back of women’s shorts?

Why don’t automobile drivers like cyclist and why don’t cyclist like runners?

Why does my co-worker in the next cubicle email me work related questions?

Why didn’t the executives at the Big Three realize that the price of gas was going up?

Here are the results of the Funniest (Made me Wet my Pants) Movie question:

1. Airplane

2. Old School & Christmas Vacation

3. Animal House

10 comments:

Jeff said...

Great questions, Ken. Kinda sounds like you're having an Andy Rooney moment. "Did you ever wonder. . ."

Sonia said...

Oh man I did love Old School!! FRANK THE TANK!!

Marcy said...

I don't know about numero uno. I make it a point not to sit on anything that is THAT close too toilets :P You know how far excrement flys when you flush, right?

Lily on the Road said...

Whew, way to make me think heading into the weekend.....thanks!!

Hope you have a good one!

L*I*S*A said...

Airplane...classic.

"I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue."

Christie said...

There's a meeting in the ladies room. And couches make them much more comfortable.

Unknown said...

"Surely, you can't be serious. "

"I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

I've actually seen people sleeping on said couch. Disgusting, huh. I very seriously those thing ever get cleaned.

Anonymous said...

and how do you know there is a couch in the ladies room?

Actually, if you have ever noticed, sometimes women tend to go to the bathroom in groups- the couch is the waiting area for the ladies who came for the ride.

CoachLiz said...

Automobile drivers hate cyclists because they feel that they are hogging the roads and they need to be on the sidewalks. Cyclists hate runners because they feel that they are hogging the roads and they need to be on the sidewalks.

There's logic for you...

Motownrunner said...

Elf!!!!

 
;