Friday, September 25, 2009

T.G.I. 100????

This weekend I'm crewing for one of my friends as he run the Woodstock 100 Miler.

The only reason that I'm doing it is there is suppose to be drugs, sex and Rock n Roll.....

Okay one out of three and that will probably be Ibuprofen.......

I never done this, so I'm assuming that I'm there for my good looks and charm. Hey, after 50 plus miles, everyone has to look good....

Of course rain is predicted for the entire weekend, which should make for some really fast times (sliding down the mud paths).

But this got me to thinking, what would you do for a Klondike Bar?????????

Have a great weekend peeps and if you're doing a 20 miler, think about my friend Jeff who ahas 80 more after that!

5 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

wow, your last line really puts it in perspective eh? Enjoy being part of the crew, and good luck to all those taking on the challenge!

Coach Liz said...

Hey, that 1:36 am shift don't yell out, "What the...BEAR!!!" to your runner. By that time in the run they will believe you and really freak out.

Jess said...

Have fun crewing!

Marlene said...

100 miles... incredible. Have fun out there!

o2bhiking said...

Holy crap - 100 miles all at once or 50 each day? I am not sure which would be worse.

Hey you guys must be exciting about the Lions. This being Redskin country where I live, I am pretty sure that the word "excited" will not describe the mood.

 
;