Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Is Happiness Contagious???

I came across an article with this title and it got me to thinking about it.

There's the commercial where a random act of kindness is carried forward from person to person and it eventually makes it way back to the originator.

I think that healthiness is contagious also. Each of us has probably inspired or motivated someone to lead a healthier life. At least I hope we have.

In three more days, I'll be leaving my Wellness family that I've run, spun and lifted with over the past six years. I'm sure that everyone will continue to maintain a healthy lifestyle going forward but it's going to be different for me as well as the group that I leave behind.

I made it a point to be extra obnoxious today in spinning class, yelling how tired I was even during the warm-up.

I'm going to make a point of attending classes that I would never be seen in these next days. I just hope I don't hurt myself in Zumba class on Thursday!

Should I bring anything extra to a Pilates class?

I'm sure that with Facebook and local races that I'll see some of my former co-workers down the road and we'll share a conatgious smile or maybe even a BEvERage.............

Give someone your smile today! :-)

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Can we get some video footage of Zumba class?

o2bhiking said...

Happiness is definitely contageous. Unfortunately, so is negativity so stay happy, everyone.

Katie said...

If it's a Zumba dance class, then you totally have to try it!

B.o.B. said...

Cyber smiling at you Ken. Don't hurt 'em in that Zumba class.

Lily on the Road said...

; )

Marlene beat me to it....pony up with the video Ken!!

Anne said...

They just started a Zumba class at my gym. You must provide details if you go.

 
;