Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chiro-Quack Visit #2

So today was the second visit to the chiropractor and he seemed better prepared to contort me.

He said that I appeared to be much more loose in my hips and not as tight?

He proceeded to stretch out my hamstrings and I was a brave little soldier and didn't scream when he took my leg to places it should not have gone............. OUCH

I wanted to test out his skills, so I purposedly scheduled my run for lunchtime and I did feel loose before I started running. I also noticed that my hips were feeling funny from the adjustments.

Needless to say, my left hamstring started bothering me about a mile into the run(damn quack)! Okay, I went in with an issue with my piriformis and now I'm having problems with my hamstring?

Anyway, a funny side note to the run. It was a little warm out today and I like to take off as much as I can get away with. If you got it flaunt it.......

So as I'm crossing a street after waiting on a red light, a woman tells me she can see where my six-pack used to be! Can you believe that? I didn't even know this woman.

Fortunately, I know that she was kidding, really she was.............

So now I wondering, how many people have been injured by their chiropractor?????????

3 comments:

Jess said...

You should have told that woman that you wanted to upgrade to the "keg" all along. Six packs are for sissies.

o2bhiking said...

LOL Ken.

I've only benefited from chiropracters. Knock on wood. Art

B.o.B. said...

Dude. Screw that lady. LOL!

Take it off I say! Men everywhere should follow your example.

 
;