Friday, January 18, 2008

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I’m in the process of making out my list of things for tomorrow’s TNT group training run. The temperature is going to be 18º but with the wind chill it will feel like 3º.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Okay, we will definitely be putting on an extra layer and of course the Vaseline for the face.

I’ll get a chance to use my Brooks Paradox Mittens, I love these things.

I’ll also see how well my Mizuno Breath Thermo socks work. These are the ones that draws the moisture from your feet and convert it into additional heat…

I’ll be keeping a close eye on everyone because it’s going to be COLDDDDDDDDDDD.

3 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Bundle up Ken.

Anonymous said...

Hope your run went well!

Anonymous said...

Hope your run went well!

 
;