Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Fog


I’m in a fog. That’s what my run was like this morning. Due to the warmer air and the frozen ground, we’re experiencing London type weather.

It wasn’t bad to run in but it got a little dicey whenever traffic was busy.

I was tempted to run in shorts but I could hear my mother’s voice telling me it’s January!

I’m experimenting with shortening my stride length and increasing mycadence in an effort to stay away from injuries.

Let’s hope that these change and my new strength training will get me through 2008 in one piece.

I wish I could say this is similar to Tiger Woods when he changed his golf swing in his endeavor to find the perfect swing but it ain’t. I’m just tired of being injured!

It’s mentally tough to keep reminding yourself to shorten your stride and still try to maintain a reasonable pace.

Okay, time to watch another six hours of football.

0 comments:

 
;