Thursday, January 10, 2008

Talk about a pain in the butt!

The area that I rubbed raw a week ago still hasn’t healed completely, so I sitting awkwardly.

It doesn’t help that I got on my trainer for an hour last night and ran at lunch today.

A lot of you guys in Blogland are training for triathlons and even Ironman competitions which has sorta kinda got me to think about doing more duathlons.

You can forget about the third discipline (swimming) it ain’t going to happen.

If someone knows of open water swimming where I can see the lane markers or can stop swimming and stand, then I might give it a shot.

Now it wasn’t a true brick workout but my legs were still tired from last night.

Maybe I sleepwalk, which would account for me always waking up sleepy.

Sandy is heading off to Orlando tomorrow morning to be amongst the other ‘Goofy’ runners. Good luck to everyone that’s participating in an event this weekend.

You’ve done the training, so now it’s time to get your party on!

One note about my nutrition, I’m eating raw cauliflower to get my veggies.

1 comments:

Sonia said...

I don't know how you do it! I can't eat raw cauliflower anymore, it gives me really bad cramps! Good job on getting on the healthy eating wagon. Hope your ass will feel a little better soon =)

The Goofy challenge is super interesting! I'd love to do it one day too.

 
;