Saturday, January 26, 2008

Slip and Slide

I only wish it was this kind.

We received about a ½ inch of light fluffy white stuff and it made for some tough running at the Metro Park. Typically when I have to maneuver through this type of weather I’ll run in the plowed streets or on the side of the road, which has gravel underneath for better footing.

Running on level pavement was okay but going uphill wsa like a car spinning it’s wheels. I was telling the team that they could add an additional mile to their logs because of the footing.

Now I have to rush to a TNT bowling fundraiser, don’t you love the weekends.

2 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

Great job in less-than-ideal conditions. I know it's not always fun to slop around in the slush and snow and ice.

Libbie said...

You're right! It was completely ridiculous. It was like running on the beach, only much less pleasant. See you Tuesday!

 
;