Thursday, August 6, 2009

Note to Self

Dear Ken,
I realize that you've been able to run with little or no discomfort for the past few days and I hope that this continues.

This however does not give you permission to go to the track and attempt to run intervals!

I thought that we had an agreement that you would take it easy on this body and not be concerned with speed? I was certain that just being able to run was at the top of our agenda.

So since you have reneged on your part of the agreement, I have no alternative but to give you some pain in your piriformis. It will be just mild pain but I want this to serve as a reminder of our agreement.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact my boss(The Arse).

Sincerely

Your Pain in the Arse

4 comments:

Jess said...

That Pain in the Arse is really a nag isn't he?

Marlene said...

You can't get away with anything, can you?

Lily on the Road said...

Don't you just hate it when your boss is a reall Arse?

CoachLiz said...

Ha, you better listen. Now here is the million dollar question...how do you listen to your Arse and try to up your milage from July?

 
;