Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am SMRT

That's right, I am Homer smrt!

I am icing and stretching and not over-striding when I run.

It only takes me 34 days to catch on to the obvious.

Just for grin and giggles, I looked up day 300, and it's October 27th. Why does that seem so far away?

My job is moving to another location in the next month and I need to find another gym. It's crazy that I'm more concerned about the gym situation than the travel time, carpooling, lunch accommodations, etc.

Tonight is our second Tuesday evening Running club picnic and since I won't be running with the group, I'll be guarding the BEvERages. Somebody has to do it.

6 comments:

Marlene said...

What's special about $300? I say, go for the year. :)

Have fun at the picnic!

Marlene said...

Oops, not $300. #300!

Lily on the Road said...

Take it for the Team, someone has to guard the BEvERages....

Another move, gah, hope it is still close to home!

CoachLiz said...

Oh boy, when you are more concerned about your gym options than the commute, that is a sure sign that you are a little nutty.....like me. :0)

Unknown said...

no one let's me guard the BEvERages any longer. I don't understand why.

o2bhiking said...

What a team player, guarding the BEvERages! Well done, Coach!

 
;