Thursday, June 12, 2008

WOD

I’m beginning to hate these three letters.

They are becoming synonymous with pain!

Workout of the Day for my EXTREME Body Sculpt class is getting ridiculous. I’m seeing grown ass men sweat and almost get to the point of tears and yes I’m one of them.
It’s funny how we can go through so much pain and discomfort and still come back to the class and even talk about the class once it’s over. What kind of freaks are we?

I never used to think that twenty was a really large number or even counting to twenty never took a long time. But now I have a different view of the number twenty.

When you’re doing combination exercises with strange names like thrusters, burpees, nose dives and plank stands one after another, twenty begins to look closer to infinity!

I used to think I was in shape, hell no! My goal now is to get through class without screaming like a girl.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo-you've been tagged. Check out my blog for rules! :)

Marcy said...

Can you a bring a camera to that class because I'd really like to see this LOL

L*I*S*A said...

Yikes...that class scares me just by the sounds of it!

 
;