Thursday, June 19, 2008

Forget me knots


I'm still not happy with my new work schedule! Most mornings I enjoyed sipping my coffee while checking out ESPN Sportscenter or the local news. Now I have to thro down a half a cup of coffee and glance at the television as I'm going out the door.

Since I haven't gotten the routine down on getting out the door at record pace, I'm forgetting little things. Today's little thing was my wallet! So I had to borrow money for any purchase that I made, which wasn't too bad. It's just the idea of forgetting stuff, I hate it. Just wait until you get old....

With my newfound time at work, I can frequent the gym twice in one day. I decided to give my legs a rest and focus on upper body and core strengthening.

I am sculpting this old body into one of those ‘after’ pictures. Look out PX90, or whatever it’s called. Is it nap time yet?

3 comments:

Marcy said...

p90x is hardcore, homie! I was the infomercial for that a month ago . . .yeah NOT something I'd ever attempt LOL

CoachLiz said...

So what time are you having to go to bed now???

Don't fret, I would be forgetting things too, like socks or underware.

Sonia said...

Good thing you didn't get stopped by a police officer for driving without a license!!

 
;