Wednesday, June 25, 2008

F#@k

That's all I can say during my last two workout sessions. I actually asked the trainer if I could yell out that four-letter word.
This is the last week of our EXTREME Body workout and I can say that I have never been involved in a class this tough!
I hate Prisoner Squats, Dive Bombs, Burpees and any exercise that you have to do thirty repetitions....
I hate exercising outside in the middle of the day with the sun beating down on you.
I hate doing sprints up a ramp.
I hate every shoulder exercise.
Are you starting to get the idea?

Well, we've convinced the Wellness Director to continue the EXTREME class indefinitely and you can bet I'll be there in the front of the class.

Damn I love that class!

4 comments:

CoachLiz said...

LOL!!!

Is this your first Love/Hate relationship???

Marcy said...

You're a sick man :P

Sonia said...

Burpees definitely hold their name right, they could even be called pukees...

Lily on the Road said...

HAHAHAHA,

that's all I can say!!!

 
;