Friday, June 27, 2008

T.G.I.F.

I am still having some issues with this waking up at some ungodly hour of the night to get into the office. They say twenty-one days makes a habit, I stopped counting. Screw it, who wants to make this a habit anyway?

The one thing I have noticed is that my energey level isn't as high in the mornings, so I'm not pushing myself as much as I do later in the day(when the sun has risen). But the early morning exercise crowd has seemed to accept me as a regular.

Okay, here is the W.O.D.:

Morning - Strength training - Chest
Lunchtime - Spinning class
Evening - Adult BEvERages

6 comments:

Marcy said...

Gotta leave the evenings open for the drinky drinks!

Sonia said...

You're an animal! What a schedule, are you trying to win some sort of body building contest?!

Motownrunner said...

ha ha. i like the beer thing. they had us out at some hilly place in brighton today. it rained but the training was good. but i missed the ken contingent. i hear even bob was supposed to be at stony this morning!!

Lily on the Road said...

At some point in time, I must meet you, Kim and Doug!!! I'm really interested in this TNT thing....

In the mean time, glad you are making time for the BEvERages....

CoachLiz said...

Ken,

I am so glad the early morning crew has accepted you into the fold. My 5:30 am cycling class participants are the most dedicated bunch of people! Without fail, they are always there. I have more consistent attendance numbers from the 5:30 am crowds on Tu/Th than I do from any of my other classes that I teach during the day.

Motownrunner said...

hey....since you work downtown....do you know of anyone who bikes from the burbs to work downtown?? I want to start doing it but would love some company.

 
;