Thursday, June 5, 2008

Slackers Unite


Hi, my name is Ken and I’m a slacker!

That’s right, I’m slacking off and not doing the things I need to do and I’m enjoying it.....

This happens to me towards the end of my Team in training season when I get to the final event for the season. I can only imagine it’s like a teacher not wanting to pick up a text book in the summer.

Now it will only last a week to ten days but it is nice to wake up and not have a nagging ache or sore muscles.

Now sure if there is a twelve step program but I have to get my butt in gear pretty quick for the Make-A-Wish 300-mile Bike ride!

Could someone remind me why we do this?


8 comments:

L*I*S*A said...

No help here. I am still trying to figure out why we do this... :)

Marcy said...

300 miles bike ride?!?! Awwwhhhh dang! You better get rollin, homie!

Al Durham said...

It is the crazy things that we do to keep us from going insane.

Libbie said...

Because you CAN!!

Al Durham said...

Where do we donate at coach?

Lily on the Road said...

300 MILES???

Hope you've got a good bike seat for your 'man bits'...ewwwooowww!

Marcy is right, you'd better get rolling, although taking a little RnR (rest and relaxation, not Rock n Roll) is very good for you! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

300miles??? wow!!! I am impressed!

CoachLiz said...

Yowza!

300 miles??!!??

And you thought you were winding down!

Hey, no spewing allowed.

 
;