Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Moanin'

Well today was still snowy but I had an opportunity to run in the streets, which were salted and somewhat dry.
I used my heart-rate monitor to gauge my run. I wanted to keep my HR under 160 the entire run but it crept up to 161 a couple of times. It tough once you get into a groove and have to back off to remain disciplined.
I think my poor eating habits caught up with me today. Bowling alley chili fries and a few beers didn’t make for the best nutrition on a Saturday.
I was so bad that we went looking for KFC Hot Wings last night. Fortunately or not, the KFC didn’t have any. How can a chicken place not have chicken?
I was able to get in six miles on my run across Arizona and today I’m going to help Sandy construct her 2008 race schedule.
Okay, time to watch Tiger Woods win another tournament, which will tie him with Arnold Palmer. Like you guys really care, but there’s no football to watch!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Six miles! Alright! Now that's inspiring. Way to go, Ken!

Kim said...

chili fries and beers?! yummmy!!! nice work on the miles and heart rate!

 
;