Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Global Warming????

Where is this Global Warming I keep reading about? I had to go in search of my garbage cans because of the wind gust of fifty mph.
Even with the sub-zero wind chills, we’ve still had a mild winter up here in the mitten state.
I think being a runner and keeping track of your miles and the weather conditions makes us more aware of the changing climates. I can always remember a certain race and what the conditions were for that day, be it cold or hot.
Now all we have to do is get through the month of February and its downhill from there. The days are even getting noticeably longer, which means running in more daylight.
So having said all of that, there was no outside running for this guy.

2 comments:

P.O.M. said...

That's wierd. I was thinkig that this morning. I have not been *Warm* in so long. I just can't get warm. Ever. Night or Day.

Sonia said...

I agree, global warming my ass, this has been the coldest winter we've had in a long time (true I've only lived here for 5 years but it was not even close to this madness in the past 5 years!!!!!)

 
;