Sunday, January 13, 2008

Football Hangover

The NFC Championship game will be held at Lambeau Field next Sunday, thank you New York Giants. Now even if they make it to the Superbowl I’m not going to bet against the New England Patriots. It could be ugly!
I was able to get in runs on Saturday and Sunday, which hasn’t been happening in quite a while. Even with a running log, I can’t figure out why I have the aches and pains that just seem to occur. I can go two days without running and have pain in my knee or hips. It can’t be due to the fact that I’m OLD!
Sandy survived this weekend’s trip to sunny Orlando. She ran a total of 44 miles with her TNT squad. She mentioned that each

1 comments:

P.O.M. said...

When I hear "serenity" I always think of the Seifeld episode when George's dad yelled "Serenity NOW." ha ha.

It's really not that bad, but I do need to not be mean to my bf. ha ha.

 
;