Friday, September 5, 2008

No runny, no posty

I'm still not running but that doesn’t mean that I’m taking it easy. Instead of running, I’m going to spinning and it just ain’t the same. Although I’m getting my cardio and I’m sweating like a pig, I want to run. I *heart* running...................

I’m also continuing with a WOD that just hurts, four rounds of the following:

20 Wall Ball w/20 lbs medicine ball
20 Assisted Pull-ups
20 Pushups
Suicides in the gym

I’m starting to see a little more definition in my torso, but it only occurs in one particular mirror and the light has to be slightly dimmed and my eyes have to be barely opened and I have to be turned at the right angle.

Sandy is running a 50K on Saturday and I’m going to be her support team. I figure after twenty miles, I should be able to keep up with her.

TGIF

6 comments:

Kim said...

Have a great weekend!

L*I*S*A said...

Hope to see you there tomorrow!

I might need your support like I did at Bayshore. :)

Jess said...

Have fun out there!

CoachLiz said...

suicides??? Ok, what in the heck are those???

Taunya said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog. In my experience, the only time I *start* to really get some definition especially in the stomach region is to mix lots of cardio with core and strength exercises. Sounds like you're doing just that....Soon you'll be able see defined abs with both eyes open!

Sonia said...

You little busy bee never stops! I need some of your dedication rigth now!!

Hope Sandy did well today!!

 
;