Friday, September 26, 2008

Ken 3 - Work 2


In what started as a relatively calm week, I took a commanding 3 – 0 lead on work. I was hoping that it would be a shutout but work had other intentions. Yesterday work caught me off guard and scored for the first time. Why is it that when we get close to implementing something new at work, all hell breaks loose?


With this newfound momentum work slammed me today with a nine hour day and no lunch! I had plans of enjoying the weather and getting gin a lunchtime run. It was still a victorious week for the Good Guys, with the hopes of taking it easy and getting in some mileage this weekend.


For all of you speedsters running an event this weekend, good luck. This is the 20 miler weekend for a lot of folks around here. Sandy takes her team to an organized 20 mile training run tomorrow morning, the weather is supposed to be perfect.


3 comments:

Marcy said...

It was my 20 miler weekend as well. Dang where were you when I needed you :P

L*I*S*A said...

Thanks for the good wishes. With all the hills in Akron, I used this marathon as a LSD for Detroit. :)

CoachLiz said...

I needed you at mile 17. My feet were really hurting.

 
;