Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Old Dog, new Drugs

This is what I've been feeling like while cleansing my body of my life-saving(okay maybe not that bad) medications and anti-inflammation stuff.

Now I see why old people are in such an uproar about their medical expenses and medications.

I wonder of they put drugs in that dog food that supposedly makes an old dog run around like a puppy again? That's the only way I can see that happening.

Well this weekend was the long run weekend for most of the folks around here and I've heard some horror stories. I hope that most of you had a good weekend and got in your prescribed mileage.

I decided to take some time off and just relax and enjoy a weekend of sleeping in and sipping coffee in the morning. I bet a lot of you can't even remember what that's like! I also took this time to compile my running schedules for the 2009 Spring TNT season. That's right, I'm already thinking about 2009.

I can't wait to get the team out there on a cold November morning for a few miles. Now I know I'll be needing my drugs to get me going.

Have a great day everyone.............

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Hope you start to feel like a young pup again soon!

I've already registered for a couple of '09 races... eeeek!

Marcy said...

Oooohhhh Ken knock it off! You're not THAT old, geez ;-)

Steve Stenzel said...

Enjoy the quiet weekend! Sounds wonderful!!!

CoachLiz said...

Are you coaching the Country Music Marathon?

L*I*S*A said...

You're not the only one thinking about the '09 season!

Lily on the Road said...

Okay you young pup, enjoy your sleepin & coffee. I'm looking forward to that this weekend!!

Sonia said...

you sleeping in??? Getting off ibuprofene but on caffeine not sure that's much better LOL

 
;