Monday, July 14, 2008

LOST

This was the lost weekend for me. We have an annual summer celebration within our sub-division and it last the entire weekend. This year we purchased nine (9) kegs of adult BEvERages. I typically invite the TNT participants from the previous two seasons as a reunion/celebration for their accomplishments. It was so great to see everyone in something other than running attire! It’s so funny to hear most of the conversations regarding running or some other form of exercise.

The party starts Saturday afternoon and it ends sometime in the wee hours of the night. I’ve never made it past midnight in previous years but this year I did make it. I’m not sure how much more than midnight because it gets a little foggy for me (too many BEvERages)....

You would think that one day of partying would be enough for any group of people, but nooooooooooo. We had one and a half kegs of BEvERages to empty before we took them back. So instead of doing any form of exercise on Sunday, I did my duty as a member of the sub-division and soaked up sun and suds.



2 comments:

Marcy said...

Now that's a par-tay!! ;-)

Lily on the Road said...

Awesome, I love Keg parties....you just live toooooo far away...

 
;