Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yo Adrienne

Finally a break in the weather and I’m taking advantage of it. It’s still windy but the temperature made it into the teens. So I’m starting my top-secret get back in shape training!
Now the plan is to train without any of my age-group competitors knowing about it. They’ve been asking when will I get back out there and actually run a race, so 2008 is going to be my year.
I also said 2006 and 2007 were going to be my years as well but this year is different. I can tolerate the aches and pains to get back to being competitive on the road.
Today was a series of hill repeats, which I personally love to do but have been slacking off.
I figure if Sly Stallone can make a comeback every year, why not me?

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Yes, 2008 will YOUR YEAR!! ;D ;D Go get em!

Anonymous said...

got to love closet training! good luck!! not much longer till country music!

 
;