Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Give Me Drugs

I was able to get out and run at lunch since we’re having our kickoff for the 2008 summer season. I love the beginning of each new season. This is when each of the participants is so full of nervous energy not knowing what they’re getting into.
Hey this global warming thing is really cool, it was almost fifty degrees outside. Okay, I know the downside to it but it makes for great February running weather.
I think I’ll be taking my new One-A-Day (Aleve) for the next few days. My knee doesn’t want to cooperate, so I’ll just eliminate the little twinges with drugs!

2 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Calling for 67 here in NJ today. Got to try to get a run outside today, but do not see that happening.

Sonia said...

A little less "nice" today!! lol We ran 5K and hated every step of the way! Damn snow!!!

 
;