Thursday, February 7, 2008

Wise Old Owl

Well the weather has made it really tough to get outside and run. The roads are in terrible condition, so it would definitely be like playing chicken with the traffic. This has also contributed to lengthening the commute time to and from work. Which has lead to an increase on the stress related to the commute? This should be a prime reason to go for a run, to relieve the stress. But have I?
Nooooooooooooooooooo

Being the wise old runner that I am, I decided to not risk injury, be it by falling or a sudden impact with an automobile.

I have an appointment with the dreadmill on Friday morning, so I’ll make up for it then.

1 comments:

Sonia said...

At least you have access to a dreadmill!! Or you could come and run the waterfront with me =) No chance of getting killed because of traffic here!!

I am still not looking forward to my 9 miler tomorrow! Stupid weather! I thought we were immune from winter, this year is just draggin along...

 
;