Friday, December 7, 2007

OUCH!




My legs are killing me!

Whose bright idea was it again to exercise with a demon-woman?

I forced myself to get out and run at least 30 minutes and that was about all I could muster.

The actual running wasn’t so bad, it was just getting my leg muscles loose to get going.

We have our annual running club Holiday Party this Saturday, so I’m sure that Sunday morning will be almost impossible to get any miles in.

For some strange reason this party has an abundance of alcohol and food, both of which I partake in abundance!

Mentor-led training but I’ll be out there wit the team tomorrow morning putting in some much needed miles.

The TNT Honolulu team is soaking up the sun and warm temps, I hope! I saw on the news where they were having strong winds, which will hopefully be tailwinds.

4 comments:

Sonia said...

Who is that cutie of a dog???????

TNTcoach Ken said...

Don't know, just took the photo from the web!

Al Durham said...

Weight training for your legs is good for you. By developing your legs muscles it will help support your knees and help them with their work when you run. Keep at it with the leg weight training, maybe not so much at once, but I know you will see results.

Sonia said...

Ah cheater!! lol

I'm glad you'Re going to the physiotherapist for your knee, I'm sure it'll keep you off the disabled list!

 
;