Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year



I’m noticing most of the posts in Blogland don’t have a lot of content about running.

I’m sure that everyone is savoring the last few moments of the holiday season and will get their running back in gear in 2008, me included!

I plan on bringing in the New Year in a very low-key manner.

Upon completion of the New Year’s Eve Race, I’m sure we’ll stick around and have a few toast with other Downtown Runners/Walkers that will be there.

I’m not one to go out and celebrate New Year’s Eve, due to the number of amateur celebrants out there. In addition we’re supposed to get a few inches of the white stuff, which always makes for fun driving.

So keep those 2008 resolutions practical and attainable and I’ll see you in the New Year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
I was lurking around on your site the other day and had to use the same widget as you for COuntry Music! HOpe you don't mind...way cool!
Week one down in training...looking forward to training in 2008!!!

TNTcoach Ken said...

No problem, April 26, 2008 will be here before we know it.

Sonia said...

Happy New Year Ken!

Hope you stay away from the doctor this year and get some great races in!

Take care

Anonymous said...

Have you run it before? I ran it a couple of years ago...fun race but can be hot and it is rolling.

 
;