Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Tuesday's Turn

If it’s Tuesday, it must be a Downtown Runner’s run, but the weather was really crappy. It rained the entire day with a fog over the city and it looked really cold. I say all of this because I stayed inside at work and dreaded the thought of running in the cold rain.
They had also forecast freezing rain, so the ride home would be lousy also. Since I had to deliver the route maps, Sandy and I went to the restaurant with the plan of just dropping them off and going home.
Well the temps were in the thirties and the rain had stopped, so Sandy decided that we would run!
It turned out to be a good run, of course I was overdressed.
I finally think my right knee is getting better. I was able to run without any twinges of aches for about three miles.
Of course my legs and respiratory system are having issues of their own.

1 comments:

Sonia said...

Good thing you went! Cause I could have contredict you on the weather ;-) It was a perfect night for a run, abnormally mild! Great news about the knee! You're back full on! =)

 
;