Wednesday, December 5, 2007

MIA, and I don't mean Miami!




I’ve been busy at work and haven’t had a lot of time to post, but I have been running!
I was able to find some hills for the Team in Training group to run on this past weekend. I know that most of them won’t go looking for any hillwork, so I have to bring it to them. It’s awesome to see them take off in their groups and come back feeling as though they could conquer anything. We have a long way to go but the team is really doing well. I haven’t had any issues with my knee other than the swelling, which doesn’t want to go away. I am feeling all of the usual aches and pains of running outside in Michigan. I’m jealous of the guys in Arizona and Florida this time of year. This is also the time of year when the holiday parties will be going on each weekend until the end of the year. So I have to be extra careful in my eating and drinking, I can’t just go out and put in the miles to burn that stuff off any more. Okay, time to get back to work and have a great week.

3 comments:

Pat said...

Hey, we have our ice issues down here in AZ. Just the other day, I asked the waiter if there was a shortage or something. They call it ice tea for a reason, buddy.

LOL. we are blessed this time of year with incredible weather. summertime? Not so much.

TNTcoach Ken said...

LOL….I’ll have to post some photos but no one will be in shorts.

Sonia said...

Yay for running without pain!! I wish I was in Miami too... or Maui! It seems we're going to have a real winter this year. I hadn't seen snow on the groud before leaving for Christmas since I moved here... fun...

 
;