Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Greatest T-shirt

I just read Pat’s blog and he has a picture of his running club’s T-shirt and he calls it the greatest running shirt ever and it got me to looking at my collection. I still have the first T-shirt from my very first 10k race and it’s my greatest running shirt.
This is just a plain old ordinary blue T-shirt with no special logo but it symbolizes the start of my running career. It is a little tattered from many machine washing cycles and the threads have grown apart to the point of almost seeing through it. That shirt became my lucky race shirt. Just as Tiger Woods has his red shirts that he wears on the final rounds days, I wore that to race in.
So who else has a great running T-shirt or even the first race T-shirt they received?
Another season of the Biggest Loser has come to an end and the twins (Bill & Jim) cleaned up. They were the big money winners with each losing over 50% of their original weight! Alas, I didn’t win in the Fantasy Biggest Loser League but I didn’t end up in last place either.

2 comments:

Sonia said...

What a transformation by the twin! I couldn't believe their numbers. Julie and Kae looked amazing, very inspiring to not overeat during the Christmas time.

I don't have any good luck charms like that.

Pat said...

ken, thanks for the mention. I am deciding whether to wear my tnt shirt from last year at this year's rock and roll marathon. I'm not participating in tnt this year, but I love being an alum and the support is unbelievable.

go team.

 
;