Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It's Five o'clock Somewhere...




Money you take to Vegas stays in Vegas!

Sandy and I had a great time in Vegas for the nuptials of Tim & Kathy Emmett.

I can’t believe that the high temps were above 105º each day we were there.
I know, “it’s a dry heat”. Well dry heat or not, it was hot. Sandy ran each morning while I nursed a weekend long hangover.

Why is it we feel obligated to take that free beer from the waitress?

Or my other favorite, ..”It’s five o’clock somewhere”.

Even though I didn’t run, we walked the entire length of the Strip several times each day.

We stayed at the old Aladdin, which is not the Planet Hollywood Resort. I guess it was better to rename an existing hotel rather than demolish and build a new on.

That being said, they’re still building bigger and more elaborate hotels on and off the strip and with whose money?

Alas, we had to leave Vegas and return to the Winter Wonderland. Now when the travel plans were originally shown to me the red-eye looked like a good idea. We would be able to stay in Vegas another day and not pay for the hotel room.

Okay, I was soooo wrong, I hated flying back in the middle of the night, it sucked.

We even had exit row seats!

Sleeping on the plane was impossible for me and I paid the price on Monday.

I walked around the entire day like a zombie…..

Now it’s time to get back to work and send those kids to school!

0 comments:

 
;