Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mo' Stuff

Well I’m finally able to go up and down steps without any discomfort and most of the swelling has subsided. I can actually get a knee brace on without cutting off my circulation.

One thing that has occurred a couple of times for no apparent reason to me is my kneecap makes a slight shift that causes some pain. Now this never happened prior to the surgery, so I’m wondering if this is the healing process or what?

Since they did go in and smooth out that area, maybe they took too much off?

Sandy got her winter assignment for TNT and she’ll be going to Disney for the half and full marathons. So anyone go to be Goofy that weekend other than her?

The days are getting shorted and I am getting antsy to start doing some type of cardio exercise. I have people asking me why I’m spending so much time in the weight room. Well it’s either that or the cafeteria!

I am officially a fantasy league bust.

The new television season has started and I only have a few shows that I watch but NBC has raised the bar somewhat. I watched Journeyman and it had a pretty interesting premise. Let’s see if they can maintain the storyline. I’m sure that once I get hooked they’ll move it to another night and time.

3 comments:

Pat said...

I watched Journeyman too. It should be good.

Biggest Loser on tonight. i might have to tape it, because I got to get a run in.

Andria said...

I'm not going goofy at Disney, but I am doing the marathon. My first one. Wohoo!!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Sonia said...

I dont know what to tell you about your knee except you should tell your doc about it! Mistakes can happen but cutting too much? That would be big one!

I am debating which marathon to run in 2008 since I still don't know which part of Canada I am going to live at its making the choice difficult! lol

At least you're going to the gym! Hang in there, it'll come back soon

 
;