Thursday, August 30, 2007

Viva Las Vegas


Sandy and I are headed to Las Vegas for a brief weekend getaway.

Really it’s for the impending wedding of Tim Emmett and Kathy Maj

I’ll be taking running gear with me but I can honestly say that there will be a lot of drinking and gambling going on!

Our flights are at ungodly times going and coming back, so sleep will be at a premium.

This should be a fun trip since a large group of runners are going and these people like to party! I may not be able to get in my daily requirement of gambling…..

For any of you Fall marathoners this is a good weekend to get in a long race and to see if all of that training is paying off….

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Fun times! I always wanted to go to Vegas! Don't gamble too much :o)

Jenniferlyn said...

Ken... I hope that you have a WONDERFUL weekend!

 
;