Friday, September 7, 2007

Fantasy World




Now I know that I have way too much time on my hands!

I just signed up for a Fantasy Biggest Loser League.

That’s right, from the television show ‘The Biggest Loser’.

I found it on ‘Note to Self’ blog and since I’m a fan of the show, what the heck.

I chose Bryan for my number one draft pick, you have to pick the first team member blindly.

Our league is still forming so feel free to peruse and see what you think. You have until the actual show premieres on Tuesday to enter.

So now I’m in three fantasy football leagues and now a fantasy loser league!

Now see boys and girls, this is what happens when you stop running on a regular basis.

I could have gone the route of cigarettes and alcohol but I hope to eventually be back on the roads logging miles.

One week from today I’ll have my knee scoped and hopefully sending out an encouraging post.

1 comments:

Pat said...

Hey thanks for mentioning the league. This is our first year, but it should be fun and we're glad to have you.

 
;