Thursday, September 6, 2007

It Came from Vegas

They lied about things staying in Vegas!

I brought back a summer cold that is kicking my a$$!

I’m sure it was handling strange dice or maybe the cards at the Blackjack table.

I thought that I was consuming enough alcohol to kill almost any germ.

Now I’m taking cold medication at night that helps me sleep but I wake with medicine head. So I spend the first half of the day in a fog at work, boy have I been productive.

Just eight more days until my surgery and I’m beginning to think it was well overdo. I’m getting knee pain from doing absolutely nothing!

I can be standing and it just starts to hurt.

Maybe it’s just mental, where the brain is sending out pain signals.

People are asking how long I’ll be out of work or if they’ll put it in a cast?

I’m just hoping to be able to run in October.

0 comments:

 
;