Thursday, January 12, 2012

TTT

1) I think that I've become addicted to Groupon and sites like it! I'm buying crap that I normally wouldn't, just because it half off! I'm still waiting on a race entry to show up on Groupon, wouldn't that be cool?

2) Here's to you 'Mr. I don't need a shower curtain' guy at the gym........ WTF???????

3) We are finally going to start Winter int eh next few days in the Mitten state! Damn, I was really enjoying running in two top layers. Oh well, now we see who the 'real' runners are! Now where is that treadmill?????????

Peace

2 comments:

Rose @ Eat, Drink, and Be Meiri said...

http://schwaggle.active.com

It's like Groupon for exercise stuff. My local one has discount race fees all the time.

Carly said...

Ditto on schwaggle.....I got a pair of compression socks super cheap!

Ugh....I hear you on the return of winter....Tuesday I ran I a light t-shirt and mow I need a parka!

 
;