Friday, January 27, 2012

T.G.I.Fresh faces..........

We had our Team in Training Kick-Off last night and I am ready to kick some fresh non-runner's booty!

I recorded a few videos with the newbies and I'll post some of the better ones soon. You know where they're head isn't chopped off and you can actually hear them speak.Cecil B Demille doesn't have to worry about this guy making people forget him............

I have a few alumni coming back to get faster and I can even figure out who is going to be this season 'high maintenance' participant! There's one every season..........

It amazes me that even after all of these years that I still get emotional when hearing stories of the survivors. Last night's speaker spoke of when he was diagnosed and the trail and tribulations that he's gone through. This guy has done the Goofy Challenge the last three years also.......

Okay, let the weekend begin.

Peace.........


0 comments:

 
;