Friday, January 6, 2012

It's Friday B*tches................

I stole that title from one of my FB friends.........Can you really call all of them friends????

I was thinking about some of the things we do in our running life that never translate to our 'real' life.

It's okay for me to yell at some strange lady running that she looks great, but I can't say that in the 'real' world....

I speak or wave some sort of acknowledgement to every runner that I see when I' running but I never speak or acknowledge people that I don't know when I'm walking around in my 'real' world...

I can follow a women for miles running but if I try that in my 'real' world I'm a stalker....

I can run around in just shorts in the summer and no one cares, but let me try that in my 'real' world and see what happens....

These are just a few or the differences....... Have a great weekend and all you Goofy racers have a blast!

Peace.........






9 comments:

Marlene said...

Halle-Friday-Luja!

See? Everything is better with running - you can cat calls, stalking and streaking are all encouraged!

Lily on the Road said...

yup, they can't call you the creepy guy in the Hawaiian shirt while your running, everything just seems normal while your at a race.

Anonymous said...

Happy, Friday!!! Woot!

Rose (Hacker Half Marathon) said...

These are hilarious and so true!

Kathy said...

LOVE IT! And all very true. Happy Friday, stalker.

Katie said...

everyone should always wear shorts, the end.

Run Jess Run said...

Hmm...definitely food for thought...

o2bhiking said...

I like the not real world better!

Kim said...

And being able to throw snot rockets when you need/want!

 
;