Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday's Thoughts......

Is it just me or does it feel strange when you don't shower or change clothes at least twice a day?

Fifty degrees in the mitten state on January 31st????

I actually lost a few pounds over the weekend, so the Beer diet is working.

What are Runner World and Running Times magazines trying to tell me? All of these articles about the aging runner.

More Bloggers are hanging up their pens and resorting back to a normal life.

Pinterst? Another way for me to waste mu valuable time.

I always cringe when our local running shop tries to sell one of my participants an $70 base layer top! I always pull them aside and point them to Target.........

Does anybody (other than me) actually go back and read their training logs?

Fifty degrees means running in shorts!

Peace.......



4 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

a training log, what a novel idea!

If someone is part of the TNT, why wouldn't your local running shop give them a discount?

Have fun running in shorts...maybe you are shivering those pounds off...

Marlene said...

Changing clothes yes... showering, not so much.

Unknown said...

i do - go back to look at my training log. :-)

Joanna said...

I totally read my old training logs. It's fun to reminisce sometimes, and sometimes it's just helpful to do a comparison. And, $70 for a base layer?? Totally unnecessary. Hit up REI outlet clearance and Target.

 
;