Thursday, April 22, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1) Wednesday's hill sprints kicked my arse! My glutes are screaming at me and my legs still haven't recovered. Why the hell am I doing this? Oh, that's right those Canadian women are kicking ass and taking names......

2) We had an awesome TNT track workout. Although the temps went from 70 to 50 in a matter of minutes it seemed like! It was okay for the team, they were running. I was standing with my clipboard recording times..... Brrrrrrrrrr

3) Some of my spring team arrived in Nashville this morning for the Country Music Marathon. It looks like the temps will be okay but maybe some rain to keep them cool. I've been to this event several times and loved every minute of it. Go Team......

Biggest Loser contest weigh-in is tomorrow and just like the real contestants, I can't tell if I've lost anything or not. We had cake in the office and I chose to have an orange instead. I miss potato chips and chocolate anything cake and potato chips..............

Oh well, when I'm breaking the tape at the finish line of the Olympics there had better be potato chips........

3 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

LOL, I don't remember kicking ass, but I do take the odd name (and number) LMAO...

Go TEAM Go!

good luck with the Biggest Loser weigh-in

CoachLiz said...

Good Luck to the Country Music Marathon group. GO TEAM!!!

Marlene said...

LOL Ken, trying to keep up with us Canadian girls! ;) Hill sprints are supposed to hurt. NASTY!!

50 degress is great for running, not so much for standing... esp. if you're dressed for 70!

 
;