Thursday, April 15, 2010

Three Thing Thursday

1. Everyone knows is you give me an inch, I'll want to take a yard! Of course I glad and thrilled to be running again but I still have the need for speed...... So yesterday's post contradicted me previous 'blessed to be running without pain', but that's how we're wired....

2. Running in 80º temps in April? I almost died today at my lunch time run. How am I suppose to be acclimated to this weather? Don't get me wrong, I'm not really complaining about the heat, I'm just saying........WTF!

3. We had our last TNT clinic for the Spring team last night and they are ready to run!!!! I still don't know how you teachers do it? How do you let your little ones go when they're just starting to learn and go out on their own. This has been a fast five months of training.

Okay, I got my run in and now I have to mail off my income taxes. Yes I even procrastinate about that!

Happy TGIF Eve...........

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Too warm for my liking already. How sad is that?!

Mel-2nd Chances said...

hmmmmm, normally I'd probably agree with you, just to be on your good side, but I'm still just happy to be running uninjured ;)

Jess said...

I've laways wondered who waits until 4/15 to file their taxes, and now I know!

Run Jess Run said...

I think we have every rite to complain about the temps if it's 50 one day and 80 the next.

Coach Liz said...

Whoa, you slipped the Thursday post in there on me between WTF Wednesday and the weekend recap.

Oh and point #2, welcome to my world. 80 degrees is normal in Houston.

 
;