Friday, April 16, 2010

Why Didn't I think of That?????

Have you ever looked at a product that seemed so simple and said why didn't I think of that?

The latest Snuggie craze, who knew??? It's just a blanket.....................

I'm sure some of you won't remember the 'Pet Rock'. It's just a rock............

I came across the website for the HydroPouch and it seems like a simple idea that has good merit but I can't get my full brain around it.

It's pretty funny watching some of the testimonials of people that have issues drinking fluids while they race. They have footage of people being interviewed as the race is going on and people are in the background passing the runners speaking. Can you imagine someone asking to interview you in the middle of a race, 'excuse me, do you have a few minutes to be interviewed?'.........

Uh, I'm in the middle of a race that I think I can PR at, but what the heck. Sure interview me........ HA

We actually practice drinking on the run with my TNT teams, so they don't drown.

So which one of you has the next big idea???????????

Biggest Loser Update: Down to 197.8 lbs.

4.6 pounds lost in week one.............

3 comments:

Mel-2nd Chances said...

Ya, I've had those moments too... Congrats on the weight loss, have a great weekend!

Monica said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog :)

Enjoy your weekend! Hope its FABULOUS!!

Coach Liz said...

Hydro Pouch...may I introduce you to Fuel Belt. Meh, nothing new.

Congratulation on the weight loss!

 
;