Monday, April 19, 2010

Happy Patriots Day..................

What does it mean when you know so many people that are participating in the 114th running of the Boston Marathon and you're sitting at your desk and can only track five of them????

It means that I hang out with a fast crowd!!!!!

Remind me to never complain about 80º running days, that only lead to a weekend of 80 mph winds!!!!

Our TNT training consisted of me and a group of nine women! Now don't get me wrong, I did appreciate the good looking company but they were all about five feet tall. Who could I draft off of?????

We still have TNT participants stuck in Paris from the marathon last Sunday! Since it was Paris, a few of them decided to extend their trip and got caught in the volcanic ash dilemma. Not only are they probably running short of money, clothing but a cheap place to stay..... I'm sure there will be some stories to tell, whenever they get back to the states......

We start our TNT Wednesday track workouts this week and I am excited. What should I schedule to torture them on week one??????

Okay, time to track some runners in Boston.......

4 comments:

Run Jess Run said...

I don't care how many stinky clothes or lack of cash you have...Paris would be a beautiful city to be stranded in!!

Joanna said...

Haha, one of our coaches regularly drafts off of me! As for track practice...I always heart 400s. :)

Runner Leana said...

My friend Sheena who is a coach for TNT here in Calgary is also stuck there. Who would have thought, eh? I know several people stuck there, but hopefully they will be able to make it back soon.

I hope your friends had a successful day in Boston!

Marlene said...

I was also tracking this morning and having trouble with the limit of 5. What a great day!

 
;