Friday, August 1, 2008

Things to do this Weekend

Write my report of the 300-mile bike ride. This time last week, I was struggling to maintain any type of pace and contemplated walking the damn bike!
More of my co-workers are seeing me during my early morning top-secret train runs. I may need to disguise myself.

WOD – 4 rounds of fifteen repetitions of:
• Assisted wide-grip pull-ups
• Dive-bombers
• Medicine Ball Slam

I plan on getting on my bike Sunday, hopefully my sensitive areas are healed.

I am sooooooooooo tired.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Don't forget...you're body needs rest too! Take it easy. Have a great weeekend Coach.

Christie said...

You make me feel like a punk for being so tired these days. I'm no where near as active as you.

Sonia said...

Good luck with the healing, geez I did 30K and my parts hurt lol

Jess said...

I don't even know what some of those exercises are, but I feel tired just reading them!

Cyberpenguin said...

Wow, a 300 mile bike ride! I am impressed.

CoachLiz said...

What are Dive Bombers???

 
;