Thursday, July 31, 2008

Time 4 Nothing

I’m still playing catch up from the 300-mile bike ride both at work and home. The bike ride report will be coming soon. Why is it called a vacation when you fall further behind in work? To top that, I’m still exhausted from the ride.

Now that I’m detached from the bike, I can continue my Rocky Balboa run training. Remember, this is top-secret and none of my local age-group competitors must know about it.

I’m also continuing my EXTREME classes to ensure that every body part is sore, not just my legs!

6 comments:

Marcy said...

EVERY body part?!? Ummmmmm are you sure about that? :P

CoachLiz said...

Hey, are you running through meat packing plants and punching the sides of beef???

Secret Squirrel and Morocco Mole Top Secret!!! I want to know all about it!

L*I*S*A said...

I want the ride report...PRONTO!!

Sonia said...

GO ROCKY GO!!! ;-)

Christie said...

I hate coming back to work after vacation. About time you catch up, you'll need another vacation.

Lily on the Road said...

Yes, make sure that ALL parts are equally sore! Not fair to play favourites!

Get writing that report, inquiring minds want to know!!

Have a great weekend...

 
;