Friday, August 8, 2008

Please Enuff Already

Mayor of Detroit goes to Jail! He's in trouble again.....

This story just will not go away! Remember the good old days when the news media just reported on crimes, such as murder and robbery?

Well, I'm ready for those days to come back. We've been inundated with this story for the past seven months and enough is enough!

On a happier note, I had a great run this morning with none of the previous days aches and pains. Not sure why but maybe the OTC medication helped a little.

I have my Tivo set for the Opening ceremonies, bring on the events.

7 comments:

Marcy said...

What story is this? :P

Kim said...

My question is...do you plan on re-electing him???

What is with the people whose elected officals go to jail and then they turn around and re-elect the bastards? I don't get it. Then they whine and cry their city is in shambles because their mayor (or elected official) is spending city money to pump coke up their nose.

That's my two cents on that crap.

Glad you had a better run. It's a nice feeling when it comes back. And let the games begin!

Sonia said...

I read this in the newspaper this morning (yes it got to Montreal newspaper!)

Oh Kwame.... you're in big trouble now...

Unknown said...

Glad the run went well. And I'm totally with you on the news and media. They're insane.

YAYYAYYAY! Olympics! Can't wait to watch tonight.

Jess said...

More disturbing than the frequency of hearing about it is that he's still mayor.

Lily on the Road said...

I read this story and didn't understand it...can he not cross the border? What did he do?

Gah, I couldn't get a handle on the article I read.

Motownrunner said...

wasn't me!!

 
;